Friday, November 19, 2010

Did I just hear that?...

So yesterday Lisa and I ate lunch with Sami at her school. On the way out of the building we made our way through the crowds of ppl when to my right I hear someone call out "LESBIANS".  For a second I thought I was hearing things. I turned to look and I am not sure but I think it came from a black lady since she was the one laughing. I went on my way and asked Lisa if she heard that and she said no. So I just had to go back and we did. As I turn the corner to where the "lady" was I see her standing with a crowd of ppl laughing. The sad thing is there was what was obviously their kids standing there with them. I didn't say anything, only because Lisa wouldn't let me.

I am 42 years old and have nvr experienced anything thing like that. What a shame that we are almost in 2011 and there is still such ignorance beging taught to children through parents that obviously haven't learned themselves what it is to be judged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message. I appreacate your support and good vibes.